Thursday 12 January 2012

2012: Windows reboot in progress


2012:  Windows restart.

Welcome to 2012.

Happy New Year to all who read the blog and welcome to those who are new.  I hope that 2012 brings you all that you could wish for and more.

Windows restart in progress, please wait...

A new year means a new start.   We set goals and plans for the next twelve months and the more cynical of us say that those plans don't last past the third week of January.

For me I achieved one of my aims last year and started writing continuously.  And that worked for a while, with the setting up of the blog and Portal being my first on-line creative project.  Then Life got in the way and it all went haywire.
(incidentally Haywire is a film that I'm really looking forward to this year, but, as Shakespeare once wrote, I digress...)

Classification time: I'm an aspiring writer.  Emphasis on the aspiring bit.  As the title of the blog suggests, I'm on this journey and like all journeys, its not in a straight line.  There are detours, wrong turns and sometimes the satnav does direct you to the middle of the lake. 
 
(That might be an English joke - UK only).  Sorry.
 
Oh, and yes, sometimes we have to go backwards to go forwards.  Take now for an example.

New readers and it may help old readers too (all four of you) to read Portal parts 1 and 2 and the interlude again.  Because the next part, part 3, will be posted on Sunday, and I will get back into the swing of things.

This is going to be a big year, with so much to do, so much to write about. 

Big changes are in the pipeline.

Windows reboot rcomplete.
 
Take care and thank you for reading.  Enjoy.

Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment